iB Blogger Competition

Rabu, 12 Desember 2012

my midterm test


I have got my midterm test's point, but i was not satified enough with the result.
Yes 62 was very not good score. How can i get A in the final score if i got 62 in the beginning ?DAMN!!-_-
I thought that i could do the best, but unfortunately 100% it didn't work. TT

There were 3 section in the midterm test.
Part A is a part of speech
I though that i waill get a good score , but again and over again, my prediction was wrong!
there was a little bit mistake in the part A.
Part B is a S.V agreement, the punctuation and the capitalization.
It was more complicated for me , i had a problem in using "quotation mark".
I though the sentences was little bit complicated, and i also hesitated in using comma.
And in the last part, Part C.
I was sure i did the best to answer the question, but i got shock with the last number in the question "what is the sentence about?"
I though i really knew about the answer, but i dont know why i got 0 point.

In the final test i promise i will make it better,for i want to get A in my sentence writting. it is a must!!

2 komentar:

  1. Can I keep your words, Sonang?
    You keep losing your focus in the class, and I'm wondering what's wrong with you.

    STILL, be careful with your spelling, verb tense, word form, capitalization, subject verb agreement, and punctuation mark you are using in your sentences. -.-'

    Keep practicing.

    BalasHapus
  2. as I said above

    I thought I have already known enough about the subject that I am studying now, but there's always a mistake that i made, i acknowledge that i was careless.

    I have to make a progress in my english.
    surely and it should be,but i do not to make a promise hhe

    BalasHapus